1. In case of Applying for Scholarship after taking Admission you can avail scholarship at the time of paying Second Instalment if any.
2. Scholarship provided on the basis of performance in AIOTS will be provided in Current Academic Session (2020-21) only.
3. Scholarship awarded in ONSAT will be on the basis of student’s performance.
4. The Scholarship amount will be calculated on either: (a) Total amount in case of instalment payment, OR (b) Lump sum amount in one-time payment.
5. Scholarship for siblings will be available only for real brother / sister (s).
A student is eligible for only one scholarship at a time, No two criteria can be clubbed to avail deduction in Fee at VP TUTORIALS.
ONSAT ResuIt will be available within a week on our website www.vptutorials.com & successful candidates will be informed by SMS on registered Mobile No. as filled in Application Form.
LAYOUT OF ONSAT SCHOLARSHIP
1. Students have to register for the AIOTS and enter the Registration number obtained upon Registration and password to start practising the AIOTS. The AIOTS will have validity of 1 year only.
2. Students have to appear for the ONSAT Examination which will be conducted Online.
3. Students have to clear the ONSAT Examination.
4. Qualifying percentage of ONSAT Examination is 60%.
5. Taking admission in any course available VP TUTORIALS in current year is mandatory for avail scholarship.
Scholarship may increase or decrease based on number of students enrolled
Students can use AIOTS to practise for various entrance exams.